Tuesday, January 16, 2018

New Series: Cold Takes

Cat here. Sorry for the unexpected hiatus. My attention was elsewhere.

Much ado is made about the divided TV landscape. There are too many things to watch! Programming is targeted so specifically to individual consumer groups! We don't all gather around the TV at the same time and discuss it at the water cooler the next day! Horror of horrors.

Well, sadly I don't have a solution to remedy all of that. But I do find myself watching more Netflix and Amazon Prime these days and wanting to discuss it and so we have the birth of a new series on this blog... Cold Takes.

I don't know what this is going to be yet. I could be watching TV shows or movies or stand up specials. These might be formal reviews or they might just be scattered thoughts. But I will be finding these pieces of media on Amazon Prime and Netflix and I will most likely be watching things long after they're relevant to the cultural conversation. Thus... Cold Takes.